Friday 6 March 2009

Carp forums and other useful sites

Here is a list of forums and sites that I have found useful and occasionally entertaining.

Forums

Carp.com is a large site with several sections. It has over sixty eight thousand forum members worldwide and whenever I have posted there I have always had intelligent and good advice. I even met The Noble Lord Grimpenmoor on this site, and for that I am truly grateful.

Click here for Carp.com


Tackle Trading

Tackle Trader is a large site with a enormous volume of enquiries each month (they say around 90,000). As its' name suggests, it is a tackle trading site where you can browse through items others have to sell and perhaps pick up a bargain. Or you can place an advertisement yourself or even a "wanted" ad'. You will need to be slightly careful when dealing with people you don't know, but generally the site has an excellent reputation for fair dealing. I even bought a rod from there for myself at a bargain price.

Click here for Tackle Trader


"Carp Fishing Bargains" is a relatively new site, but it has already grown into a very useful resource. You can buy tackle and bait, and there are numerous reviews and guides offering sound advice. What is nice about the site is that they don't continually force their products upon you and there are some genuine bargains to be had.

Click here for
Carp Fishing Bargains


Weather forecasts

We all know how important the weather is to our fishing, and prior to any of my trips I check the forecasts with great trepidation on a daily basis. Sadly, some forecasters are better than others, but the best one I have found is called "Weather Underground".

Click here for Weather Underground


HOME PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment