Tuesday 24 February 2009

Venue Reviews

Please find below a chronological list of venue reviews. These reveal the waters I have fished together with The Noble Lord, from the first to the most recent, and chart my progress as a carp angler. They are honest, first hand accounts, with information that reveals our success or failure - with a little humour thrown in as Lord Grimpenmoor and I steadily fish our way across Southern England. I have also included a "quick glance" star rating (explained below), which indicates how easy I believe these waters to be, and the price for a standard day ticket.

5 Stars - The runniest of runs waters. My mother could catch.
4 Starts - Still easy to fish, but you have to work a little.
3 Start - Getting harder here, but fish get bigger too.
2 - Stars - A good water that will take effort, but can yield results.
1 - Star - Punishingly hard water. But may be worth the work.


Newland Hall - Brook Lake, Chelmsford, 4 Stars, £8.00


Tony's Puddle, Billericay, 3 Stars, £10.00


Cuton Lakes - Specimen Lake Two, 3 Stars, £10.00

HOME PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment